By : Chha
The N Seoul Tower is a tower in Korea that broadcast signals for Korean media. The observation deck is open to public. Located at Namsan area, the N Seoul Tower is sometimes call as the Namsan Tower. There are few ways to get to N Seoul Tower. Readers can search for the many ways on getting to N Seoul Tower on the internet. What we are going to show here is the route we use in getting there.
Route 1 (Taking the Namsan Shuttle Bus)
- Wait for Namsan Shuttle Bus number 02 or 05 at Chungmuro Station (Subway Lines 3 & 4), Exit 2 or Dongguk University Station (Subway Line 3), Exit 6
- Or Bus number 03 at Itaewon Station (Subway Line 6), Exit 4 or Hangangjin Station (Subway Line 6), Exit 2
- Take the Namsan Shuttle Bus direct to N Seoul Tower.
We do admit that taking the Namsan Shuttle bus directly to N Seoul Tower is much easier but instead we use Route 2 which is using the Cable Car.
Route 2 (Taking the Cable Car)
- Take Subway to Myeongdong Station, Exit 3.
- Walk straight until you reach a bus stop.
- At this bus stop, you can either take the Namsan Shuttle Bus No 05 or the Free Shuttle Bus to the Cable Car Station.
- We take the Free Shuttle Bus to the Cable Car Station.
- Once reach the Cable Car Station. Take the cable car, it will bring you directly to N Seoul Tower.
Cable Car Station To N Seoul Tower
Cable Car Operating Hours :
10 am - 11 pm
Cable Car Ticket Price :
Adult One Way Ticket : KRW 6000
Adult Return Ticket : KRW 8500
N Seoul Tower
Operating Hours :
Mon - Thu/Sun
10 am - 11 pm
10 am - 12 pm
Ticket Price :
Adult : KRW 9000
There are restaurants in N Seoul Tower, each restaurant operating time is different.
There is this new thing in N Seoul Tower, the Wishing Pond where couples can make a wish and toss the love coin into the pond to have their wish come true. This is kinda romantic, haha !
The Love Coin
The Wishing Pond at N Seoul Tower Level 2F
Before you go up to the observatory level of N Seoul Tower, you can buy some light snacks to bring up to the observatory level, which is kinda cool right ? Most of the place we went in other country don't allow this.
This is how the observatory level looks like
Love block, where people write their love message on a block and stick it on the wall
The golden love lock
The view outside from inside N Seoul Tower
For more information visit :
Visited : April 2015
Season : Spring
Click Here : Complete Travel List
Click Here : Complete Korea Travel List
Posted Date : 30 April 2015
Posted Time : 5.23 pm