My Burger Lab @ Bandar Sunway, Selangor

By : Chha

You know the feeling, when you tasted a food and you just can't forget about it and wanting more of it ? That is how i am feeling now, i want to eat more burger from My Burger Lab !! If only i am from Selangor, even better if i stay at Bandar Sunway. I will definitely go to My Burger Lab for their burger like every day !! hmm, every day sound a little bit crazy right ? how about every week ? hahaha ! much better ? I am drooling thinking of those burgers from My Burger Lab.



Wait, not just yet .. i know you are now going crazy to see the photo of the burger right ? hiak hiak hiak ... this is how bad i am  .. hahaha ! Let you see some so not related to food photo first .. haha !






My Burger Lab at Bandar Sunway is a big place with a lot of seating place and it is double story.


Ultraman 3.0 Burger
(Fried Chicken Thigh Topped With Salted Egg Yolk Buttermilk Sauce Infused With Cili Padi And Curry Leaf)

Bulbasaur Burger
Fried Chicken With Sharp Cheddar Topped With A Sunny Side Up Egg Covered With Green Salad And Seaweed Mayo)



At My Burger Lab their best burger is Ultraman 3.0 Burger, that is the best seller and also the tastiest too .. I really love it ! The Salted Egg Yolk that they use is tasty and salty, i like it ! I highly recommend Ultraman 3.0 Burger, a must try when dining here at My Burger Lab.


If you want something extra to be added to your burger, you can always top it up.


Drinks are free flow here, you can fill it up by yourself at their drinks counter.


My Burger Lab have a few different outlet around Selangor. The one that i went to is at Sunway. There are also outlet at Seapark, OUG and Cyberjaya.

Rating :
Food : 9/10
Environment : 5/10
Service : 9/10
Hygiene : 9/10
Price : 6/10

Operating Hour :
Closed on 1st Monday of the Month

Monday – Friday
11.00am – 10.15pm

Saturday – Sunday
5.00pm – 10.15pm (Dinner)

Address :
3, Jalan PJS 11/9,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

Website :

GPS Coordinate :
3.068671, 101.603108

Map :


Posted Date : 31 January 2017
Posted Time : 6.10 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports