By : Chha
It is really a surprise to know that my blog is nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks so much to TravelTorgeir in nominating me for the 'Food from all around the world' category, haha ! It is really an honor to be nominated for an award and being recognize for my work. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
Oh, dear ! Rules, i am someone who is so not into rules, i'll try my best to follow .. anyway, here are the rules ..
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominating blogger asked you
3. Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer.
4. Notify your nominees
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The Question From TravelTorgeir
1. Why did you start travel blogging in the first place?
I start travel blog because of my love for travel, to share my experience and itinerary with friends and with hope that it will make their travel easier and more fun.
2. Which country would you most like to visit at the moment? And why?
None at the moment as i just come back from travel
3. Are there any places you do not want to return to ever again? If so, why?
Currently No, all the place that i've visited are so nice and amazing. Would definitely love to re-visit them again in future.
4. How do you plan your travels? Do you look up and book everything before you go, or mostly wing it after having arrived?
Most of the time i wing it after i have arrived, there are a few trips that i have to book early due to the difficulties to do booking as a walk in guest.
5. Do you have any specific travel goals each year?
Not really, for me, travelling needs to be fun and enjoyable, setting goals to it means putting myself in stress and worry of not hitting the goal.
6. Do you have any travel apps you could not do without? Which ones? And why?
No specific apps that i rely on, i am using many different apps depending on which country i travel to.
7. Do you work on your travel blog while on the road, or like me, do all the work when you get home?
I work on my travel blog the moment i start planing for a travel. All the information that i've gathered, all the do and don't, all the tips on traveling in a specific country and all the place to visit are listed out as draft on my blog.
8. What is your best advice to an aspiring travel blogger?
My advice is, enjoy your travel, don't think of it as a job (blogging), look at it as your interest. It is my interest in travel that leads me to blogging and not because of my job in blogging that leads me to travel.
9. What is the one travel experience that really stands out? Do you have one or are there several?
Every travel is a new challenge. All the unknown that i need to face when travelling on every trip. So for me, every trip that i've been to have different experience that i cherish and hold dear to my heart, may it be bad or good, but the one experience that really stands out in every country that i visit is the language barrier that i have to overcome, all the weird and funny sign language that i've used to communicated with the locals there.
10. What is the worst food you have had while travelling?
Bad food, I had many, the worst that i remember is the food was cold, with raw fish, some potatoes by the side and a lot of cream. I can't even remember the name of that dish and i have to force myself to finish it because i was starving.
11. What is the best part about being a travel blogger?
To be awarded The Sunshine Blogger Award and also being able to share my every details of experience with my friends through my blog. To help them make their trip easier and more memorable.
Posted Date : 11 April 2017
Posted Time : 3.51 am