KFC | Ice Cream @ Hatyai, Thailand

By : Chha

This is something new, we don't have this in Malaysia. KFC selling Ice Cream, haha ! I didn't notice this when i was is Hatyai, i always thought that the counter selling Ice Cream belongs to McDonalds, it was my friend who point it out to me. Surprise ! Surprise !


What surprises me is not just the Ice Cream but it actually taste great as well, especially the Kone Rocky Yogurt.


I tried the Kone Rocky Yogurt and it is tasty, i love it ! The outer layer is a little bit sour like the taste of lemon yogurt but the inner part taste like sweet vanilla. Combination of the two sweet and sour is really awesome. Should try when you are here in Thailand.

Visited : May 2017

Posted Date : 28 August 2017
Posted Time : 12.49 pm

Comments

  1. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now.
    บอล ชุด

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Jay Travel

Jay Sports