Laser Battle | Laser Tag Arena @ Queensbay Mall, Penang

By : Chha

It was 3 years ago when I wrote my first post on Laser Tag same, I have had countless Laser Tag games ever since then, you may say that I was hooked but then, Laser Tag game is really fun, haha ! 3 years back was when Laser Tag first came into Penang and at that time Laser Tag arena is blooming like Mushroom growing after the rain, one after another Laser Tag Arena is open in Penang but now, as of today, there is only 1 left, which is Laser Battle at Queensbay Mall, Penang


Being located inside of Queensbay Mall, Laser Battle is a strategic place for many people to come and play Laser Tag here, while waiting for you time slots, you may shop at Queensbay Mall or if you are hungry, you may go grab something to eat from the variety of food at food court.


I also notice that there are a lot of team building for company around Bayan Lepas area are being held here at Laser Battle.


There are a few things that I like about Laser Battle and there are a few things that I feel still room for improvement but in all, it is just my personal opinion. I like that they provide enough seating place for their customer to sit while waiting for their turn to play at their waiting area. The design of this place is also nice with Egyptian design kinda things, which I find it special.


They also have score board live display on the game, so while you play, people at the waiting area can know the current score, it is like watching football at a mamak stall, haha ! But they don’t allow players to enter their name during the game, so it is actually not possible for people at the waiting area to know who is who. I would prefer if we can customize our own name and display it at the Score Board, haha ! There are even some Laser Tag Arena that allow they player to put photo to their name so that you can see their face on the score board, haha ! But they don’t have it at Laser Battle.


There is also no live view on the progress of the game, some Laser Tag Arena, they do install CCTV so that people at the waiting room can see how other players are playing the game, haha ! I find this very interesting as well .. 


Overall, I feel that the Laser Tag game here is fun and I would definitely come back here for more games if possible. Facility is good and service is good too.

Operating Hour :
Daily
10.00 am - 10.00 pm

Address :
3F-12A,12B,15,16,
Queensbay Mall,
100, Persiaran Bayan Indah,
11400 Bayan Lepas,
Pulau Pinang

Telephone :
016 - 8686279
04 - 6371858

Email :
info@laserbattle.com.my

GPS Coordinate :
5.333868, 100.306632

Map :


Posted Date : 19 October 2018
Posted Time : 12.34 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports