Tummy Bowl @ Elit Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang

By : Chha

Many people ask me, do I bring my camera to where ever I go ? Well, obviously not .. i leave it at home most of the time, haha ! So I rely on my phone camera the most but it does fail me once .. where all my travel photos went missing .. iOS sucks ! Anyway .. Yesterday I finish gym early, which I usually don’t, so I thought, why not go out to look for something to eat instead of just swallow down protein into my system, haha !


I drive and drive looking for something healthy to eat, without noticing .. I have drove all the way to Elit Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang and I recall friends introducing me to Tummy Bowl, so I went straight in to try out their food there.






Tummy Bowl which is located at Elit Avenue, Bayan Lepas, Penang is promoting healthy food, with that they serve healthy food.



You can customize your own bowl by putting in the ingredient you want from the wide range of selection available from their menu. I notice there is actually more greens compare to meat, which is really healthy in my opinion. But if you are having difficulty customizing your own bowl then you can choose from their pre-set menu, but there is only four to choose from. I am always indecisive so I went for their pre-set menu.

Coconut Chicken RM 12.90

Shoyu Salmon RM 15.90


By the time I arrive there, it is already 10.00 pm which is Tummy Bowl closing time, the good thing is, they are still willing to serve me, haha ! but .. I need to order take away instead of dining there. For take away, there is an extra charge of RM 0.50 for the plastic spoon n fork, plastic and container for the food.


Food here is tasty and I feel it is healthy too, both bowl that I order have rice in it, with lots of other ingredient. I like Coconut Chicken a lot, the chicken is tasty and the rice is mix with mayonnaise, if I am not wrong. One bowl of rice like this is enough to make me feel full.

Menu :



Rating :
Food : 9/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 8/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 5/10

Operating Hour :
Monday - Friday
11.00 am - 3.00 pm
5.00 pm - 10.00 pm

Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday
11.00 am - 10.00 pm

Address :
1-1-22, Elit Avenue,
Jalan Mayang Pasir 3, Bayan Baru,
11950 Bayan Lepas,
Penang.

Telephone :
010 - 3728762

GPS Coordinate :
5.323514, 100.282448

Map :


Posted Date : 12 October 2018
Posted Time : 10.46 am

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports