By : Chha
Hello Kitty is so famous all around the world. There are a few outlet of Hello Kitty Cafe in South Korea itself but the weird thing is, we don't even have one back in our country ! haha .. ! Ok, enough said, we write this as our must visit place during our trip to South Korea. To all Hello Kitty Fans out there, this place is definitely a place worth visiting. It is not easy to find but its location is strategic as it is located in the main area of Hongdae where all the shopping and food are located.
- Take subway to Hongik University Station, Exit 9
- There is a first junction on left, don't turn.
- Walk straight until the second junction, then turn left.
- Walk straight until the second junction on the right, turn right (need to cross the road)
- Walk straight (this street is usually pack with people at night) until the third junction then turn left.
- Walk straight and you will see the Hongdae Hello Kitty Cafe on the right.
Source : Google Map
Everything here is Hello Kitty, from outside the cafe
To the notice board of the cafe
All the way into the cafe
The second floor is also full with Hello Kitty
There is a Hello Kitty Room on the second flood of this cafe.
Food ordering and pick up area
The food here is average, not really very tasty and not very bad. We only try some of their cake, coffee and dessert. The coffee taste nice but we don't really like the Green Tea Latte.
Hello Kitty Strawberry Mousse Cake
Raspberry Piece Cake KRW4500
Hello Kitty Brownies KRW3500
There is also a Hello Kitty Gift Shop in this cafe with wide range of Hello Kitty merchandise.
It is really nice to have a meal surrounded by Hello Kitty, to all Hello Kitty fans, don't miss out a change to dine here at Hello Kitty Cafe if you happened to be at Hongdae South Korea after a day of shopping and sightseeing.
Piglets Rating :
Food : 6/10
Environment : 9/10
Service : 8/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 6/10
GPS Coordinate :
Business Hours :
09.30 am to 10.30pm
Last Order 10pm