Lunarich @ Gurney Paragon, Penang

By : Chha

Lunarich has always been in my list of 'restaurant-to-try' ever since I get to know of its existence at Bayan Baru. It takes me quiet some time to actually make an effort to go try it out. There is another Lunarich at Gurney Paragon. I am not sure is the one at Bayan Baru still operating but the one I went to is the Lunarich at Gurney Paragon.


First impression for Lunarich was good, the place looks nice, the staff there is friendly and helpful as well.





There are seating place both inside and outside of Lunarich but I choose to sit inside as it is cold and more comfortable being indoor especially in a hot weather.

Bismarck RM38.00
(Tomato sauce base topped with mozzarella cheese, pepperoncino, chili flake, bacon, onion ring and egg) with choice of Beef, Chicken Or Pepperoni/Bacon

I don't know is ordering the pizza at Lunarich is a must or what .. haha ! Because every customer dining there are with pizza on their table, so i thought why not give it a go. With no regrets, this Bismarck pizza is tasty. I love the layer of egg on top of the pizza which is not fully cooked and it taste good !

Spaghetti Alla Carbonara RM30.00
(Bacon, sliced button mushroom in rich creamy sauce)

Spaghetti Alla Carbonara is also another good dish. The bacon is giving just the right amount of taste to the spaghetti together with its carbonara making it yummy.

Pumpkin Soup RM12.90

Pumpkin Soup is kinda average I would say but is still up to standard. Nothing to complain, haha !

Honey Lemon (Ice) RM7.90, (Hot) RM7.00

I feel that the taste of the honey is very mild and it is mostly sour.

Green Tea Latte (Hot) RM7.00

This is good. The taste of the green tea is not too strong. I can still taste the milk in the hot latte and it mix well together with the green tea.


Rating :
Food : 7/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 9/10
Hygiene : 9/10
Price : 6/10

Operating Hour :
Daily
11:00 am – 11:00 pm

Address :
Lunarich Restaurant
Lot 2.33 & L2.A2a
Level 2, Gurney Paragon Mall, 10250, Penang.

Telephone :
04-2287153

Website :
http://www.lunarich.com.my

Posted Date : 12 August 2015
Posted Time : 01.18 am

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports