Aloha Hotel @ Hatyai, Thailand

By : Chha

Hotel hotel hotel, sometimes it is so hard to decide which hotel to stay during a trip, well, let me make things easy for you .. ! If you are traveling to Hatyai, Thailand, then why not go over and try out Aloha Hotel ?


Aloha Hotel is a standard modern styled hotel, situated in Hatyai Central. Aloha Hotel is a smart choice for travelers. It is located nearest to the railway station and Robinson Department Store and just 5 minutes walk to Lee Garden Plaza and Kim Yong market. The room is clean and comfortable. Aloha Hotel proudly present you this best hotel with reasonable price great value for money and it is central located. (Source).




Not only the room is clean and specious, the bath room is also clean and well maintain. Aloha Hotel look so new as if they were newly build.




Clean towel and mineral water are provided for customer in each room.




Aloha Hotel has their own restaurant that serve tasty food. I was late when i reach Aloha Hotel so i only manage to try out their light snacks.




I really love staying here and will definitely come back to stay here again if i come back to visit Hatyai, i am making this my regular staying place in Hatyai from now on, hahaha !

My Booking :

Deluxe Room
1500 baht / night - Room Only
1750 baht / night - Room Include Breakfast For 2

(Note : Rate above is base on what i get during my visit, it may varies depending on the booking agent and time of visit)

Summary :
Clean Room : Yes
Clean Bath Room : Yes
Helpful And Friendly Staff : Yes
Breakfast : Yes (Depending On Type Of Booking)
Wifi : Yes
Clean Towel : Yes
Personal Power Socket : Yes (At Each Room)

Address :
120-122-124,
Niphatuthit 1 Road,
Hatyai,
Songkhla,
90110
Thailand 

Email :
rsvn.alohahatyai@hotmail.com
rsvn@alohahatyai.com

Telephone :
+66 (0) 7423 5994 , 95 , 99 
+66 (0) 7423 5960

Webpage :

GPS Coordinate :
7.003979, 100.469853

Map :


Visited : April 2017


Posted Date : 16 September 2017
Posted Time : 11.18 pm

Comments

  1. Based on the picture I think they have a really nice and clean room. I am very particular about the mattress and I always have mattress cleaning services performed every 6 months for my mattress. Thanks for sharing of this hotel and I will consider this hotel for my stay in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Jay Travel

Jay Sports