Mya Nann Daw Restaurant @ Inle Lake, Myanmar [ Burma ]

By : Chha

During my one day cycling trip around Inle Lake, i come across this little restaurant which looks like a house of the local people here. It was way past lunch time but still too early for dinner but my tummy is already growling non stop. So i decided to look for some restaurant nearby Red Mountain Estate Vineyards And Winery, there is where i found Mya Nann Daw Restaurant. I was standing outside Mya Nann Daw Restaurant looking in, trying to figure out, if the restaurant open ? haha !



The owner of Mya Nann Daw Restaurant quickly come out to greet me with a big smile, welcoming me to his restaurant. It just feel so warm .. ! My first impression, Good ! haha .. !




The owner show me to the hut size seating place but instead i walk up to the second floor of the restaurant to find my seat. I really love Mya Nann Daw Restaurant. I can't find such classic and nice place to eat back at my home country. The village setting that is so close to nature is really comfortable. With the sun almost set at the back of the restaurant, the whole scene is just so beautiful. Most of the things here are made from wood or bamboo.


The restaurant is a little bit dusty due to the surrounding environment itself and the dry weather is making it worst. Anyway, that does not spoil my mood for a wonderful dine in, haha ! I just simply wipe off the dust from the tables and chair.


Sweet Sour Chicken With Vegetable Ks 3500

Mix Vegetable Ks 2000

White Rice

Coconut Juice Ks 1500

Tea

Orange Juice Ks 1000

Banana

Ordering food here is not hard as the owner know how to speak English. Food here at Mya Nann Daw Restaurant is tasty ! I love it very much .. Tasty food and awesome environment, this really make my day wonderful ! I love the Sweet And Sour Chicken, the taste is really mouth watering. Mix Vegetable is tasty too .. ! The size of the food is really big, one plate of the Sweet And Sour Chicken is enough to feed two people. Size of the coconut is big too, not only is the coconut big in size but the water inside the coconut is a lot too. It seems like everything serve here is at extra large size, i was bloated after the meal, literally unable to walk .. haha ! Total spending for all these food Ks 8000, which is consider reasonable for the amount of food serve.

Rating :
Food : 9/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 8/10
Hygiene : 7/10
Price : 7/10

GPS Coordinate :
20.636155,96.947532

Map :



Visited : April 2017

Click Here : Complete Travel List
Click Here : Complete Myanmar Travel List

Posted Date : 13 September 2017
Posted Time : 11.09 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports