The Hive Hostel @ Hatyai, Thailand

By : Chha


I was in Hatyai for the 11th Hatyai International Marathon 2017 and i stayed in The Hive Hostel. When i first heard of The Hive Hostel, my first impression was like, it should look like a bee hive, haha ! Well, it does in a way but not exactly the same. The one that i stayed in is actually a cube type of dorm.









My first impression about this place is that, it is unique, the bed looks clean and the place is well organize. Though the lobby area was kinda empty but it was good for me.


I was not allowed to wear my shoes up to the bed area so there is a designated area for me to keep my shoes. The bed is comfortable and the curtain for each cube give extra privacy. Each cube has their own table and table lamp. I didn't notice the table at first as it was folded up and kinda hidden away. It take me some time to figure out how to unfold the table, haha !




The entire Hostel looks kinda empty too but it is still good because the dorm and bed is comfortable to sleep in. The air condition is comfortable enough to counter the hot weather outside. No breakfast was provided and the kitchen is not really function-able. There is table in the kitchen but don't have complete cooking utensils to use. Toilet is acceptable but not really clean, the walls are dirty and the floor are sticky but it is still acceptable for me. During my stay here, before i check out the entire building runs out of water so i was not able to take my bath, thankfully, the owner of The Hive Hostel is kind enough to bring me on a motorbike to another hotel nearby to take my shower. Really appreciate the effort and good service.

Summary :
Clean Room : Yes
Clean Bath Room : Not Really (Sharing)
Clean Towel : Yes
Locker : Yes (At Individual Bed But Small)
Helpful And Friendly Staff : Yes
Staff Speak English : Yes (Very Well)
Breakfast : No
Wifi : Yes

Address :
9 Nipatuthit 2 Rd.,
Hatyai,
Songkhla,
Hat Yai Downtown,
90110,
Thailand

GPS Coordinate :
7.006393, 100.469762

Map :


Visited : May 2017

Click Here : Complete Travel List
Click Here : Complete Thailand Travel List

Posted Date : 17 September 2017
Posted Time : 12.22 am

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports