Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant @ Queensbay Mall, Penang

By : Chha

I know that almost everyone of you know what Kim Gary Restaurant is .. well, obviously, it is a restaurant, haha ! It is a chain Hong Kong Restaurant which is really famous in Penang years ago and i think, it is still famous right now. This is not the first time i tried eating at Kim Gary, but it was 2 weeks ago when i revisit Kim Gary again, this time in Queensbay Mall.



Firstly, Kim Gary in Queensbay Mall is full of people during my visit. I have to wait for around 15 to 20 minutes before i can get my seat .. ! I am always lost and confuse when i look at the Kim Gary food menu, there are so many things to eat. I end up pointing the menu with my eyes close, what ever i point, that is the food i'll order, haha ! It works well all the time, haha !

Fried Rice with XO Sauce RM 14.70

The eyes close-finger-pointing technique landed me with this set lunch. For me, i feel that the rice is just average, just good enough to fill up my hungry tummy.

Borsch Soup and Ying Yong

The set lunch is served with a bowl of soup and a cup of drink. I like the Borsch Soup and Ying Yong drinks. Ying Yong is a mixture of both coffee and tea. I like it .. i guess, probably that's the reason why i keep coming back to Kim Gary for more food, haha !



Rating :
Food : 7/10
Environment : 7/10
Service : 8/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 6/10

Operating Hour :
Daily
11.00 am - 10.00 pm

Address :
1F-111&113,
Queensbay Mall,
Persiaran Bayan Indah,
11900 Bayan Lepas,
Pulau Pinang

Telephone :
04 - 6448208

Webpage :
Kim Gary

GPS Coordinate :
5.332612, 100.307153

Map :


Posted Date : 31 October 2017
Posted Time : 12.58 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports