Restoran Ban Chuan Chicken Rice @ Chai Leng Park, Seberang Perai

By : Chha

I heard people are saying that this is the best place for chicken rice at Chai Leng Park, as they are serving tasty chicken rice with awesome soup and nice side dish. Well, i must say through out my experience of eating here for the past 4 years, i have quite some experience on the food here, hahaha ! Sound so pro, but i am not actually .. at least 4 years of eating at least 3 times a month, i do have my own opinion on Ban Chuan Chicken Rice as a whole.


Firstly, the food .. ! Yes, i agree that the Chicken Rice here is tasty, the Side Dish and Soup does live up to my expectation. There are quite some amount of side dish that you can choose from. After choosing the side dish, you just need to pass it to the waiter there and they will cook and serve it to you at your table.

Secondly, the environment .. ! I like the environment here, though it is a little bit hot during lunch time but the surrounding is bright with all doors wide open, makes me feel comfortable dining here.

Third, the serving portion .. ! Well, as what you can see from the photo, their serving portion is really small and i only feel 70% full each time i dine here .. yes, i could have order more but i did not .. Reason ? well, this bring me to my point number four.

Point number four, the price ! I personally think that the price is a little bit expensive .. the food in the photo i posted here cost me RM 6.00 but with small serving portion. One more thing about the price here is .. the owner keep increasing it .. the same thing i took 4 years ago only cost me RM 4.50 but it is RM 6.00 now .. there was once where i notice the price increase every month, the reason they gave me was, the petrol price hike .. !

Anyway, if you would like to try the Chicken Rice from Ban Chuan Restaoran at Chai Leng Park, below are some of the details :

GPS Coordinate :
5.386313, 100.391733

Map :


Posted Date : 7 December 2017
Posted Time : 9.41 am

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports