Uncle J Cook Book @ Bukit Mertajam, Penang

By : Chha


Pusat Perniagaan Sentral Jaya is a newly developed business center at Bukit Mertajam which is located near to Auto City and Icon City. Uncle J Cook Book is one of few shop that is now open at Pusat Perniagaan Sentral Jaya.


Uncle J Cook Book serving Portugese, Balinese and Western Fusion Cuisine is always full with people when ever i pass by here, may it be weekend or even weekdays, this really get my attention and makes me feel curious to go try it out.





So i did and i like it here, though there are a lot of people inside Uncle J Cook Book dining during my visit but i can still enjoy my meal comfortably.

Bojari Rice Fried Chicken RM 14.80

My Char Broiled Pork Collar RM 16.80

Uncle J Coffee ( Hot RM 3.30 / Cold RM 3.80 )

I like the food here, the My Char Broiled Pork Collar taste exactly like those Indonesian food that i have tried before in Indonesia. The rice is a little bit dry but the good thing is, it is serve with their special chili one is red and the other one is green, it is really spicy but i like it. The Bojari Rice Fried Chicken is tasty too, though the rice taste the same for both Bojari Rice Fried Chicken and My Char Broiled Pork Collar but the Chicken and Pork Collar is distinguish in taste. Uncle J Coffee is just average base on my opinion. Over all the food here is really tasty, no wonder there are so many people coming here daily. I will definitely come back for more of their food here.

Rating :
Food : 8/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 8/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 6/10

Operating Hour :
Close on Mondays
11.30 am - 3.00 pm
6.00 pm - 10.00 pm

Address :
No 7, Jalan Sentral Jaya,
Pusat Perniagaan Sentral Jaya,
14000 Bukit Mertajam,
Penang.

Phone :
014 - 6660339

Facebook :

GPS Coordinate :
5.342097, 100.436165

Map :


Posted Date : 11 February 2018
Posted Time : 7.22 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports