Sunshine Square Food Court @ Bayan Lepas, Penang

By : Chha

I was confuse when people tell me that they are going for lunch at Sunshine Food Court, instead, I went to Sunshine Market Food Court, it is actually two different place, haha ! I was not aware that inside Sunshine Shopping Mall, there is a food court until lately I was introduce to this place by friends.



This place can get really packed at lunch time especially during weekdays where people from office around Bayan Lepas area will come here for lunch. There are reasonable amount of food stall to choose from and also plenty of food to eat. Environment here is nice, since it is a food court inside a Shopping Mall, there is air conditioning so eating here won’t be hot.









Food here, I would say that it is just average, it is good enough to fill up a hungry tummy after shopping at Sunshine Shopping Mall, haha ! Price of the food is reasonable but the drinks is expensive !


Location :
Level 1, Sunshine Shopping Mall

GPS Coordinate :
5.325947, 100.287108

Map :


Posted Date : 02 July 2018
Posted Time : 3.47 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports