Chloe Cafe @ Raja Uda, Butterworth, Penang

By : Chha

Recently i notice there is a new cafe here in Raja Uda, so i went in and realize that this cafe is still new and has not even officially launch yet. I check through their facebook page and see that there are already a lot of posting and update on the cafe. Well anyway, Chloe Cafe is located at Raja Uda, Butterworth. The location of Chloe Cafe is strategically located beside a traffic light along Jalan P. Patto, you can easily see Chloe Cafe.




Environment inside of Chloe Cafe is nice, i like how the place is design in a way that it looks like a very classy restaurant. The seating here looks more like a Cafe but they do serve main dish like how the Restaurant do too.





At Chloe Cafe, they practice the self service method where you have to make your order at the counter and make payment at the same time. Then, the chef will prepare the food for you and the automatic numbering system will call out your receipt number when your food is ready and you will need to collect them at the counter. It works something like those method used in Fast Food Restaurant.


Ok, now the food. I am a big fan of healthy eating and i feel that Chloe Cafe is capable of providing that to me. I feel that the food here at Chloe Cafe is nice. The taste of the food is not as strong or as bold as what you can find elsewhere, it is less salty, less oily and drinks a less sweet. For me, this is good if you wish to go on a healthy diet.

Smoked Duck Breast Cabonara RM 25.00


Smoked Duck Breast Cabonara is one of those food at Chloe Café which is said to be a must try. It is Spaghetti cooked in cream sauce with smoked duck breast and served with salad at the side. I like the Duck Breast, it is well cooked and tasty. The Spaghetti is lack in its creamy cheesy taste, it would be great if they can add a little bit more cheese taste to it. Other than that, this plate of Smoked Duck Breast Cabonara is good.

Hericium Mushroom Herbal Soup Rice RM 20.00


In Chloe Café, there are some items from their menu which is vegetarian but I am not sure how clean is their vegetarian dish, you will need to ask the owner there when you visit because I did not ask them during my visit. I tried their Hericium Mushroom Herbal Soup Rice which is said to be a vegetarian set rice and I feel that it is a pretty clean vegetarian food. Don’t get me wrong, what I mean by clean vegetarian is that, there is not even garlic or onion and egg used in their ingredient.


By looking at the description of Hericium Mushroom Herbal Soup Rice, I don’t even know what the ingredient mean but it is an original Taiwanese recipe with imported herbals, cooked with angelica, codonopsis, ligusticum, rehmannia root, astragali, jujube, goji and cinnamon cook with hericium mushroom. To me, all these terms are like from Rocket Science show, haha ! I like the soup, it is not too oily and not too salty, healthy i would say .. but the white rice is a little bit hard, maybe they should add more water when they cook the rice next time ? But i really enjoy the soup .. !

Ice Peach Oolong Tea RM 17.00

I like the Ice Peach Oolong Tea, there is a mixture of Lemon and Lime in it making it really refreshing to drink. I does not really taste like a cup of tea, it is more like a fruits juice kinda of drinks, its tasty .. can try this if you are here next time, haha !


Rating :
Food : 7/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 8/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 5/10

Operating Hour :
Daily
10.00 am - 11.00 pm

Address :
13, Jalan Villa Tanjung,
Raja Uda,
12300 Butterworth,
Penang,
Malaysia.

Telephone :
011 - 10282926

Facebook :

GPS Coordinate :
5.427832, 100.386276

Map :


Posted Date : 30 August 2018
Posted Time : 2.01 pm

Comments

  1. Wow this is such a nice cafe with good food! I like to go to cafe nowadays instead of cooking because I do not have to clean up my kitchen and have odor removal service for my house. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Jay Travel

Jay Sports