[Halal] Abu Mamak | Restoran KSB Cahaya @ Lorong Macalister, Georgetown, Penang

By : Chha

If you are looking for a place for dinner or even supper, then you can try Abu Mamak which is also known as Restoran KSB Cahaya at Lorong Macalister, Georgetown, Penang. Abu Mamak is a HALAL restaurant serving various food like Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai and more late into the night.






Abu Mamak serve some really nice Maggie Goreng, Roti Hong Kong and Nasi Lemak, I basically like everything that I order. I feel there their Maggie Goreng is not too salty and their Nasi Lemak is not too spicy, I actually ate two pack of Nasi Lemak, haha !


Nasi Lemak


Maggie Goreng

Roti Hong Kong

The other thing that I like is their Roti Hong Kong, it is actually made of toasted bread with egg, cheese and a sausage in between, there are also some mayonnaise and chilli sauce on top of it. This combination of Roti Hong Kong is tasty.



So, if you ask me what are the must try food here, I would say all the 3 food I’ve tried which are their Roti Hong Kong, Maggie Goreng and Nasi Lemak. The plus point that I would like to give to Abu Mamak is their service. Serve here is good, the people here are friendly and their food serving is fast too.

Rating :
Food : 7/10
Environment : 5/10
Service : 8/10
Hygiene : 6/10
Price : 7/10

Operating Hour :
Daily
5.00 pm - 5.00 am

Address :
Lorong Macalister,
11400, Georgetown,
Penang

GPS Coordinate :
5.416980, 100.328928

Map :


Posted Date : 25 September 2018
Posted Time : 9.43 am

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports