Bourbon ‘Uji’ Matcha Cookie @ Hokkaido, Japan

By : Chha

During my visit to Japan recently I was spoiled for choice on what to buy as souvenirs for friends and family. I was doing shopping then I come across this Bourbon ‘Uji’ Matcha Cookie, I buy one pack as my own snack but then fall in love with it, so I end up buying more for family and friends, to my surprise I receive quiet good respond and feedback from them.




Bourbon ‘Uji’ Matcha Cookie is actually a two layer cookies, with one side being the cookie and the other is a thick layer of ‘Uji’ Matcha.


The Cookies is crunchy and tasty but it is not as buttery as I expect it to be, but I still like it. While for the layer of ‘Uji’ Matcha it is tasty too and rich with Matcha taste. The taste of the Matcha is so strong that even one piece of Bourbon ‘Uji’ Matcha Cookie, the taste is able to fill the mouth, haha !


One thing about the layer of Matcha is that, it melts really fast especially in Malaysia weather, tried putting it in my car for 30 minutes, not even under the hot sun, it melts out of shape, haha !


So here is another item for you to add to your Japan travel shopping list, haha !

Posted Date : 27 September 2018
Posted Time : 10.40 am

Comments

  1. I really love Japan especially their matcha and also their hotel! Their environment is so nice and pretty and their hotel are super clean with clean curtain and clean carpet. I love JAPAN!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Jay Travel

Jay Sports