Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart @ Queensbay Mall, Penang

By : Chha

For me, I am a person who like to wait, wait until the hype is over then only I go try something out, haha ! I don’t mind being said as out dated, well at least I don’t have to stand in line waiting for hours just to eat one Cheese Tart, haha ! Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart was really famous many years back and people would actually line up for hours just to buy Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart, but now, I can just walk up to their counter, pick the tart I want, make payment and start eating, all can be done in just 5 minutes, haha .. !




I like Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart, there are many different flavor of tart to choose from. I tried their Original Cheese Tart, Durian Cheese Tart and few others. I like how they can make the tart crunchy from the outside and soft on the inside. The Cheese ooze out slowly from the tart once I bite it open and the smell of the tart is really nice !






Rating :
Food : 8/10
Environment : N/A
Service : 6/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 5/10

Operating Hour :
Daily
11.00 am - 10.00 pm

Telephone :
04 - 6437496

Address :
LG-111B, 116 & 117, Queensbay Mall,
100, Persiaran Bayan Indah,
11900 Bayan Lepas,
Penang.

GPS Coordinate :
5.333605, 100.306654

Map :


Posted Date : 24 September 2018
Posted Time : 3.41 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports