Kirtiga Meals @ Pusat Perniagaan Sentral Jaya, Bukit Mertajam, Penang

By : Chha


I feel that it is rare to find Indian Cuisine Restaurant here in Bukit Mertajam area and it always makes me wonder, where does all my Indian friends go to eat ? I was excited when I saw Kirtiga Meals an Indian Cuisine Restaurant being open at Sentral Jaya, Bukit Mertajam. The location is located near to Icon City and just opposite Auto City both center of attention for people who are here in Bukit Mertajam looking for food.





According to the waitress who attend to me during my visit, Kirtiga Meals is a new place and they are still in the middle of adding more food to their menu, though I feel the food choice from their menu is already a lot, haha .. !


Food serving here now are more to heavy food, like Banana Leaf Rice, Nasi Briyani, Fried Chicken, Fried Egg and many more.







The Banana Leaf Set Rice comes with a lot of side dish which is really tasty, I like it .. Unlike other Indian Restaurant which only serve around 3 to 4 side dish for the Banana Leaf Set Rice, Kirtiga Meals serve more and I really enjoy eating every side dish which is served here, tasty !



I also tried their Nasi Briyani here and it taste too. The Nasi Briyani is not too dry nor too wet and the taste of all the herbs are well soak into the rice making it fragrant. The size of the rice is good enough for one person.





Menu :










Rating :
Food : 7/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 8/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 6/10

Operating Hour :
Close on Monday
Tuesday - Sunday
11.00 am - 10.00 pm

Address :
No 25, Jalan Sentral Jaya,
Pusat Perniagaan Sentral Jaya,
14000 Bukit Mertajam,
Penang.

Telephone :
04 - 5057099
014 - 2991780

Email :
kirtigameals@gmail.com

GPS Coordinate :
5.341507, 100.435165

Map :


Posted Date : 7 September 2018
Posted Time : 3.12 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports