Starbucks Coffee @ Juru Auto City, Penang

By : Chha

Recently someone ask me, what is the most famous Coffee outlet in Penang ? Well, I think and I think and I realize that Starbucks coffee is the one with the most outlet in Penang. Every where in Penang, there is Starbucks Coffee from Penang Island all the way to Penang Mainland, there is Starbucks everywhere .. It seems like Penang Lang really love their Starbucks ! haha ..



I am no exception. I have been to Starbucks Coffee many times and I must admit, I kinda like it, haha ! Like their Coffee, Food and Environment.




Total spending like this cost me RM 20.00

Address :
4-2, Jalan Perusahaan,
Highway Auto-city,
14100 Perai,
Pulau Pinang

Operating Hour :
Daily
8.00 am - 12.00 am

GPS Coordinate :
5.337634, 100.428434

Map :


Posted Date : 3 September 2018
Posted Time : 5.28 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports