Wantan Mee @ Lebuh Melayu, Georgetown, Penang

By : Chha

This place used to be famous for Loaf U Breakfast And Too Much (permanently close now) but not many actually know that there is a Wantan Mee stall just right beside it. From the look of it, this Wantan Mee stall has been here for many years now and I heard people said that they do serve some nice Wantan Mee, so that is why I am here to try it out.




This hawker stall is serving two types of Wantan Noodles, the thick and the thin. I am not sure what is the different between the thick and thin because the thick noodles were sold out during my visit there so i only manage to try the thin noodles.





This stall here only focus on serving Wantan Mee, you can choose to order either Large RM 5.50, Medium RM 4.80 or Small RM 4.00. If you need some drinks, they do have box drinks available, not much choice but it is good for me as my main purpose is there to try their Wantan Mee.


Wantan Mee here is tasty, I like it noodles smooth texture and how it is perfectly cooked, the noodle is not too hard or too soft. The size of the Wantan is small but I can say that this is a nice bowl of Wantan Mee (Wantan Noodles). A simple and nice hawker food at Lebuh Melayu.

Rating :
Food : 7/10
Environment : N/A (Hawker Stall)
Service : 6/10
Hygiene : N/A (Hawker Stall)
Price : 7/10

Operating Hour :
Closed on Weekends
12.30 pm - 5.00 pm

Address :
22, Lebuh Melayu,
10300 Georgetown,
Penang.

GPS Coordinate :
5.413175, 100.335459

Map :


Posted Date : 24 September 2018
Posted Time : 9.42 am

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports