Dua Sua Ka | 大山脚 @ Jalan Arunmugan Pilai, Bukit Mertajam, Penang

By : Chha

Rose up to fame recently with its classic looking design and being a famous spot for instagram photo Dua Sua Ka | 大山脚 cafe is full with customers going over to try their food while enjoy their nice environment at the same time pose for some photo at their iconic stairs to be posted in instagram.



Dua Sua Ka | 大山脚 in another word means Bukit Mertajam is obviously a cafe located in Bukit Mertajam. It is a two storey bulding with plenty of seating place.






During my visit, there are a lot of people, basically the place is full and i need to wait in queue to get a seat. I enter the place but no one attend to me and so i approached one of the waiter there and he told me the place is full but did no offer any help. Anyway, i decided to wait and find an empty table myself. Order for my food at counter and go back to my seat to wait for my food.



Food serving here is fast and their food is well plated and well presented, it all look so nice for my photo, haha ! Serving portion is big too.

Japanese Curry Rice RM 19.90


My personal favorite is Dua Sua Ka Japanese Curry Rice, the curry is not spicy and not too salty, the taste is just food with a lot of Chicken and serve with white rice. The plate of Japanese Curry Rice taste good.

Braised Pork Rice RM 15.90

In my opinion, their Braised Pork Rice is just average, it is serve with eggs and some vegetables at the side. The Braised Pork taste different from what i used to tried else where, probably that is what makes this bowl of Braised Pork Rice different.



Dua Sua Ka also serve some local kuih but with limited choice. I tried their Kaya Kuih and i love it. It taste good and it goes really well with the kaya. A sip of local coffee and Kaya Kuih here at Dua Sua Ka is really nice.


Menu :





Rating :
Food : 7/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 5/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 5/10

Operating Hour :
Daily
12.00 pm - 8.00 pm

Address :
No 49, Jalan Arunmugan Pilai,
14000 Bukit Mertajam,
Pulau Pinang

GPS Coordinate :
5.365290, 100.460004

Map :


Posted Date : 29 May 2021
Posted Time : 1.59 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports