Leo Palace Hotel @ PWTC, Kuala Lumpur

By : Chha

Talking about staying in bad hotel, i have a list full of it and Leo Palace Hotel which is located near PWTC in Kuala Lumpur just made itself into my list of bad hotel.


Firstly, i have nothing good to say about this hotel. The price of the hotel is RM 124.00 per night after getting all the special discount from those online hotel booking page. For the price of RM 124.00 i would expect a decent room with decent service, nothing fancy, i understand what i pay and what i should expect but Leo Palace Hotel is way below my expectation.







To save myself from writing a long lengthy bad review in my blog post, i sum it up in point form as below :

1) The hotel is dirty. There are a lot of dirty stains on the wall.



2) There are a lot of dirty stains on the bed.





3) The towel inside the room is dirty with hair on it. Some of the towels are even deteriorating and all the cotton is sticking to the body when use.


 

4) There is hair dryer inside the room but faulty. I called the reception 3 times but they still didn't manage to get it fix. They did send someone over to my room once to have a look, but that person leave the room without saying anything and leave me waiting in the room like stupid people without any answer.

5) The toilet is able to flush but the water does not refill properly. I need to press the flush button many times for it to refill before i can flush again after use.

6) There is a strong unpleasant smell inside the room. Since there is no window inside the room, it is expected that there will be some smell inside the room but the room i had, the smell is too strong.

7) They don't clean the bottom of the bed, there are times where i stand near to the bed and my feet will accidently step under the bed and it is sticky and dusty under it making my feet sticky too.

8) The hot shower turns cold half way taking bath.

9) The hotel is not well maintained. The entire hotel looks old and dirty. I understand that it is fine for hotel to look old but at least, it needs to be clean. This is not the case for Leo Palace Hotel.




Honestly, for my opinion, i won't come back to stay in this hotel anymore, not even for one night. I think many people book this hotel is because of what they saw on those online booking page, those nice looking photos of which it does look really nice but photo vs reality that i get is totally opposite.




Inside the room, they do provide you with bottled water, shampoo, body wash and tooth brush. I don't even get toilet paper on my first night there until i ask for it from their room service. While for car parking, it is available around this hotel on first come first serve basis. In terms of location, it is around 10 minutes walk away from PWTC LRT station.




I personally feel that i do not recommend to stay in this hotel so i am not going to list out their details here. I still post it here as a honest review of how this place looks like just in case any one of you stumble across this hotel some where online.

Visited : December 2022

GPS Coordinate :
3.170048, 101.693637

Map :


Posted Date : 03 January 2023
Posted Time : 11.05 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports