Fireman BBQ Restaurant

By : Chha

Welcome everyone to this blog, my mind is basically blank actually on how to start writing this blog, but since this is the first post, I might as well just write some introduction to it? Ok here goes … !

I or should I say We, my friend and I’ve been really crazy about food hunting and photography, traveling around places to look for food and place to visit, but of course all the great moment and tasty tempting food are capture down in camera.

Those pictures are kept in my hard disk for some time now, then I thought to myself why not I start a blog to share those pictures? Thou its quality are not as good as those taken by professional photographer but at least it still means a thousand words huh? Haha! So me and my friend come up with this blog and Walla!! Here is our first post













Well that’s it for this post hope you readers enjoy the picture we post up. I know that there are not much description on the location, shop, price or even food like how any others bloggers do it, so just treat this as a leisure photo album for ya’ll to browse through when free or even a portal to look for ideas of what to eat in town when ya’ll are boring with the same food over and over again or maybe places to visit? Haha!

That’s if for now, please do visit our page again for more post and update.

Thanks


Jaya One
C-7-1 & C-7-M, 43-LG2, Block C,
Jaya One, No. 72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 PJ, Selangor.
Tel: 03-7955 6818
Fax: 03-7955 6828

Posted Date : 17 May 2010
Posted Time : 3.25pm



Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports