Doraku Japanese Restaurant @ Sunway Perdana, Seberang Jaya

By : Chha



Found another Japanese restaurant here in Sunway Perdana. Doraku Japanese Restaurant offers a more diverse menu of Japanese and Korean dishes. I was inform that Doraku Japanese Restaurant was opened formally on 14th July 2016 but until now only i notice it here. Well, it is never too late to try right ? haha !






The environment here is nice, it is a dimly lit place with plenty of seating place but during my visit here, the place is full. I have to wait for around 10 to 15 minutes before i get a place. After i was usher to my seating place, no one actually bothered to come and check if i am ready to make an order or not .. i stood up a few times and wave at the waiter/waitress there to tell them i am ready to make order but no one seems to notice. After standing up and down, then wave many times, i give up and walk up to the cashier an told them i want to make an order. The lady at the cashier said ok and will attend to me shortly but i waited for another 5 minutes for someone to finally come.

Bihaku Nabe
Collagen Soup RM 38.00 (Small), RM 58.00 (Big)
Spicy Collagen Soup RM 39.00 (Small), RM 59.00 (Big)


This bowl of Bihaku Nabe is really tasty, i like it ! The soup taste good and the ingredient they put into it is good. Now, here is something i would like to say. I waited for some time for this Bihaku Nabe to be served to my table. I was already hungry at that time so once the Bihaku Nabe reaches my table, i dig right in to it. After awhile, the same waiter come back to my table and request to bring back the Bihaku Nabe. I ask him why ? He said that there are some ingredient missing in the Bihaku Nabe so he must bring it back to add the ingredient. I was like .. hmm .. ok, go ahead ! But as i continue to wait . i keep wondering, what ingredients are missing ? When the Bihaku Nabe finally return after another 10 to 15 minutes, i question the same waiter again, what did they add into the Bihaku Nabe ? This time, he give a different answer, he said that we serve the Bihaku Nabe to the wrong table. OMG ! I already dip my spoon and stir on the Bihaku Nabe before he take if off earlier, now he is telling me that he gave that bowl of Bihaku Nabe to someone else ? Why can't he be honest the first time he asked ? I could have told him that i already put my spoon full of saliva into it, haha ! Well, good luck to the person who get that bowl of Bihaku Nabe + Jay saliva (special ingredient) , hahaha ! It must be really tasty .. ! (^.^)v

Otama Cheese Yaki Curry RM 24.00
(Baked Japanese Curry Chicken Rice with Cheese And Soft-Boiled Egg)


For me, i personally feel that the Otama Cheese Yaki Curry tasted average. The taste of the curry is there which i like most about this Otama Cheese Yaki Curry but the Cheese taste is too mild, making it taste average. Overall, the food here is good but their service still can be improve, probably it was due to too many people at the time of my visit. In terms of food, you can try it .. (^.^)v

Rating :
Food : 8/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 5/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 6/10

Operating Hour :
Monday - Thursday
11.30 am - 2.30 pm
6.00 pm - 10.15 pm

Friday - Sunday
11.30 pm - 10.15 pm

Address :
No.49,Ground Floor,
Jalan Todak 6,
Pusat Komersial Sunway Perdana,
3700 Perai,
Penang

Telephone :
04 - 3842918

GPS Coordinate :
5.396490, 100.399804

Map :


Posted Date : 10 October 2017
Posted Time : 2.01 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports