Hol Garden Cafe @ Gelugor, Penang

By : Chha

I notice this little Cafe here in Gelugor many years ago, always thought of trying out the food here but never really put in the effort to do so until 2 weeks ago. Hol Garden Cafe seems to me, like a unknown, un-notice little Cafe here hidden behind N-Park Condominium.



This place is small and with only few stalls operating. There is not much information found on the internet regarding Hol Garden Cafe too.



Not many people in here and all the stalls here close early too. I tried reaching here at 8.00 pm for dinner and all the stalls here are close.


I manage to try this plate of Curry Chicken Rice which only cost me RM 6.00. I like the taste of it, the curry is not too spicy and the chicken is soft and not too salty. I like it ..

GPS Coordinate :
5.350217, 100.308203

Map :


Posted Date : 20 June 2018
Posted Time : 3.40 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports