Printcious | Touching Moments a DIY Personalised and Customised Gift

By : Chha

Remember months ago, I wrote about how hard it was for me to look for gift ? May it be a Birthday Gift, Christmas Gift or even a Wedding Gift ? Well, Printcious help me a lot with that, especially in finding a DIY Personalised and Customised Gift. All i have to do is browse for the items i want on Printcious, make my design then purchase. Printcious will produce your items and deliver it to you. You can read more about it HERE.



Few days ago, i receive my order and i am really satisfy with it. I ordered two Customised T-Shirt with my own personal Quote on it, those Quote means a lot to me and is personal because it reflect how my life is, haha !



As a runner myself, Running is all about progress and not about how fast you run so 'Slow Run is Running Too'.


I created this Quote 'Camping is my million stars hotel' while i was camping on top of Mount Rinjani in Indonesia. I thought to myself as i lie-down on the ground looking up at the sky full with millions of bright shining stars, who need 5 stars hotel ? I can see millions of stars camping here !


The T-Shirt i order is comfortable to wear. I also like the materials they used to print the T-Shirt. The T-Shirt look nice and i like it very much. Will definitely purchase more in future.


I like how the items i order are properly packed, it shows that Printcious really make sure that their items are in good condition and good quality.




So if you would like to have Special Customised items like what i had for yourself or even as a gift for your friends or family, then you should check out Printcious (https://www.printcious.com/my) !



Posted Date : 08 October 2018
Posted Time : 7.15 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports