The Daily Dose Cafe @ Stewart Lane, Georgetown, Penang

By : Chha

I was at Daily Dose Cafe recently, after making my order and after all my food was served i requested the waitress to bring me the menu so that i can make a second round order. This time my natural instinct on blogging start to kick in, i take out my phone and started snapping photo of the menu, suddenly the waitress snatch the menu away from behind me and said sorry no photo while walking away with the menu, i was shocked. It actually take me few seconds to realize what had happen and all my friend around me looking at me puzzled and not knowing what happen. We end up not ordering the food that we want to order the second round and i did not continue to take photo during the entire visit.


If i am the waiter there, probably i would do it differently, i would approach the customer in a more polite way and tell them that taking photo of the menu is not allowed, let them hand over the menu themselves instead of snatching it away from the customer hand.

Smoked Duck Aglio Olio RM 22.00
(Served with Angel Hair, Garlic, Shimeji Mushroom and Chili)



Dirty Chai RM 14.00

Actually, one of the main reason why i take photo of the menu, is so that i can remember what i eat so that i can blog about it, haha ! Having to review and tried so many restaurant and cafe in a day it is very hard to remember the name of every plate and the price. I honestly can't remember what i order here at Daily Dose, i only have picture to show. So, here is what i eat at Daily Dose and the taste is just average. The taste of Cinnamon in the Dirty Chai is too strong, if they can tune down the amount of Cinnamon then that would be great .. Over all, Daily Dose cafe is still ok.

Rating :
Food : 6/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 6/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : 5/10

Operating Hour :
Closed on Tuesday
9.00 am - 6.00 pm

Address :
36, Stewart Lane,
10200, Georgetown,
Penang.

Telephone :
04 - 2519168

GPS Coordinate :
5.419454, 100.337448

Map :


Posted Date : 08 November 2018
Posted Time : 5.58 pm

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports